web analytics

USE JOB.COM TO FIND JOBS FOR 16 YEAR OLDS

If you are serious about finding a job, you need to include the Internet in your search. As you know, jobs for 16 year olds are hard to get and you need to try all the options available to you. Job.com is an online job portal where you can sign up for free and have access to jobs that are hiring. Please note though, that you should only sign up if you really want a job.

You can search through thousands of jobs on Job.comĀ and some of them are part time and hourly positions that 16 year olds might be able to get. You should look through all the jobs that you could qualify for such as retail jobs, movie theater jobs, and restaurant jobs. It is a great place to start online looking for a job.

You should also make as many connections as you can around town and in your neighborhood so that people know you are looking for work. If this will be your first job, it might be hard to get because you don’t have any work experience. But remember, everyone has to get their first job sometime and you have to maintain a positive outlook and keep trying. That is why you should be looking everywhere you can for that job including all online and offline places you can think of.

You should start now if you are looking for Christmas jobs for teens or winter jobs. It is never too soon to start lining things up and those that get jobs now will have them when Christmas comes along. Jobs for 16 year olds are going to continue to be difficult to get so it is smart to start looking online at Job.com and other online job portals.

18 Comments

1. Stacey Poole says:

hi i am looking for a part time job i am 16 i start college in september i am looking for any job over the holiday please get back in touch thanks

2. jeremy ford says:

My family went out of buissnes and I need a job to help out with the bills thank you.

3. Tyrell hill says:

Hi my name Tyrell and i just turned 16 i have a year an a half of job experince of workin as a sales rep so im a people person an im really good at custer satifaction an if u give me a interview i promise that you will see that im the perfect person for you job

4. Kamal says:

Hi!My name’s Kamal.I’m from Azerbaijan.I’m 16 years old.I study TOEFL in New York City.I’m not going to school and i have Azerbaijan High School Diplom.I need a job in NYC.I can work in every job but i haven;t got any experience.And i have family permission for work.I’m free from 1:00 pm from Monday-Friday.
    Becouse from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm i’m going to TOEFL course.Saturday and Sunday i’m free all day.Please help for find a job.

5. samantha tate says:

i’ll be 16 in less than a month and i am looking 4 a part time job in babysitting. i amvery good with children

6. Kaitlyn Thomson says:

Hi my name is Kaitlyn, i turned 16 about couple months ago. I did have a part time summer job this year but it didn’t work so well since i was so far away from the destination. I read this website and i am really interested in it! I am good with people kids money problems ect. Please write back i am looking forward on talking to you.

7. Naomi says:

Hi my name is naomi and my dad just diedfrom cancer I live with my grandmother and I do t knowy mom so now my brothers and I have to live with my grandma and I need a job to help with the bills

8. Shelby Brewington says:

Hi my name is Shelby and i need a job because my mom just lost her job and my mother is very stressed out so please if you have something it would help thank you

9. nydreah stroud says:

Hi iam looking for a jobs so that i can be albe to do for me and my brothers

10. Farrah Loton says:

Hello, i am looking for a job to help support my family and myself. I just turned 16 seven months ago and i am still unemployed. I really look foward to being apart of this business. I will do everything that is required.

11. Hi my names maria del carmen and im 16 years old and im really looking for a job.I am looking for a part time job and i well work in the holidays if i have to i could work the whole week so please help me im a fast learner and a hard working girl im always on time and friendly with others.i need the job because i dont have my parents with me and i live with my grandparentsa who are really old and they need my help

12. hi my name is anthony im 16 and almost 17 in 2 months and i need a job because my original job which was working at a produce market is closed for winter. i have alot of hard working skills and i am very good with people i love to work and make money so let me know. thanks.

13. cesar beltran says:

Hello, my name is Cesar. Just a 16 year old about to turn 17 in May. seeking in finding a job. So far I’ve only done internships,and is tiring working for no money. I’ve worked in backstage fashion shows, at a clothing store/screen painting place in Brooklyn,NY. also worked part time for designer and my internship has ended already. This time i just don’t want to internship anymore. I live in jersey city,NJ and in hopes of getting a job. so please help me out here. Thank you, Cesar

14. Mary A. says:

Hello. I am sixteen years old and am looking for any job. I also sing classical/opera, and i sing at church. I’m very hard working and kind.

15. Ivy (DaiLani) Williams says:

Hi, My name is Ivy, I go by DaiLani and im looking for a part time job. Any job will work for me. I dont mind. Please keep in touch. Thank You, Ivy.

16. jessica crawley says:

Im 16 and i really need a job but all the jobs that i have applied for you had to be 18 and yeah need asap got pay truck insurance.

17. Jameka Slaughter says:

Hey My Name Is Jameka Slaughter And I Am 16 Years Old.I Attend A High School Name Chancery High School And It’s A 4 Hour School.I Do Morning Shifts Which Starts At 7:30 A.M Til 11:20 A.M.Basically I Am Searching For a Part Time Job.Can Someone Please Contact Me If Theres Any Available.

18. nicole says:

My name is nicole and I really need a job I don’t have any1 to depend on besides myself bc my parents are so wrapped up into their life that they dosent have any money for me